- Reduced nourishment to the skin. Improper diet can lead to this problem.
- Inadequate sleep can produce lines under the eyes. Sleep is very essential for the well-being of the body as it provides a chance to regenerate new cells. Our body removes the old cells in the skin and replaces it with newly-formed cells.
- People in the modern world are living under continuous mental exertion, worries, and pressures which can cause lead to stress. Stress can be reflected rapidly on the skin.
- Other reason being excess indulgence in black tea, black coffee, and aerated drinks.
- Excess sun exposure, over time, can cause tanning, dark circles, wrinkling, and hence, lines under eyes.
- Irregular food habits. Eating at wrong times, skipping a meal, overeating, under-eating, and drinking less amount of water can also cause this problem.
- The wrong usage of cosmetics can cause various other skin troubles.
Here are some of the home remedies for fine lines under the eyes:
- Keep a slice of cucumber on your eyes. It has a great amount of water in it. It will hydrate your skin and would provide necessary nourishment.
- Massage your face with almond oil. Dry skin is generally early manifestation so almond oil is the best solution people who have dry skin. As it’s a natural moisturizer and acts as an essential oil.
- Fruit extracts are also being used in multiple skin applications. Fruits like oranges, apples, lemons, and pineapples are very useful.
- Moreover, natural honey is also recommended as it’s a natural moisturizing and nourishing agent.
Tips to prevent fine lines under your eye:
- Have a healthy and balanced diet. Include whole grain food, pulses, legumes, raw fruits, vegetables, whole milk, egg white, and fish in your diet.
- Have small and frequent diet. It will keep your skin healthy.
- Drink plenty of water as it will keep your skin hydrated.
- Include almonds, cashew, peanuts, and pistachio in your diet. It provides fatty acids which are helpful to your body.
- Get adequate sleep. Sleep should be refreshing and undisturbed.
- Yoga would help you reduce your mental stress.
- Take 2-3 servings of fruit and 3-5 servings of vegetables daily.
- Avoid excess intake of black coffee, black tea, and aerated drink.
- Avoid smoking.
- Use suitable sun blocking cream.