Ingredients for Egg Sandwich:
- 1 egg
- Slices of tomatoes
- 1 slice of cheese
Steps to prepare:
- Depending on whether you want an omelet or half fried cook the egg on a pan.
- Place the egg on the slice of bread, then place slices of tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Lastly, take a slice of cheese & place it on the pile.
- Highly nutritious as they are packed with vitamins A: B5: B12: B2: Phosphorus: Selenium:
- Eggs also contain decent amounts of vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin K, vitamin B6, calcium and zinc.
- Raise good cholesterol.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Contains Lutein and Zeaxanthin — Antioxidants that are necessary for maintaining overall eye health.
- High in quality protein with all the essential amino acids.
- Help lose weight.
Nutritional benefits of egg:
One medium boiled egg contains 84 calories, 8.3 g protein, 5.7 g fat & 1.6 g sat fat.